Bath & Body Works
www.bathandbodyworks.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

four hour shifts, a couple times a week

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath & Body Works

ProsReally, the best thing about working there was the cross brand discount. I haven't used Bath & Body Works products since I was about fifteen, but could use my discount at Victoria's Secret which was excellent. I was surrounded by a lot of girls my own age and they were fun to be around and I got a lot of interaction with customers.

ConsThe smell of the store really gets to you after a while. As someone who is sensitive to smells and has asthma, I'd get pretty dizzy after a couple of hours, but I think that's to be expected working in such a pungent store. The scheduling is horrible. The shifts are for the most part set up in four hour blocks, and most employees only get two or three a week. Those shifts are "supplemented" by call in shifts which you have to call in an hour before your shift starts to see if they need you, and at my small store, they rarely did, even during the Christmas rush. Because of the short shifts, breaks don't exist either. Requesting time off is somewhat complicated, and all of the scheduling is impersonal and done online.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not your fault working there sucks, I get that all of the decisions are made by corporate and don't care about their employees being able to make a living and having difficulty finding second jobs because scheduling is so horrible.

Great if you're with the right team.

Customer Sales Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath & Body Works

Pros: Generally nice group of people, great customer base, you get… Cons: Very low pay until you get to an actual management level (Co-Manager or higher); Customer… Advice to Senior Management: A little high pay,please? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath & Body Works

Pros: Exciting and fun atmosphere to work. Able to move up… Cons: Maybe could give associates opportunity to see the corporate side… Advice to Senior Management: Keep giving associates a chance because they could be the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bath & Body Works.

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bath & Body Works reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bath & Body Works CEO Nick Coe. All reviews posted anonymously by Bath & Body Works employees.