Bath & Body Works

www.bathandbodyworks.com
  www.bathandbodyworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

four hour shifts, a couple times a week

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Bath & Body Works

Pros

Really, the best thing about working there was the cross brand discount. I haven't used Bath & Body Works products since I was about fifteen, but could use my discount at Victoria's Secret which was excellent. I was surrounded by a lot of girls my own age and they were fun to be around and I got a lot of interaction with customers.

Cons

The smell of the store really gets to you after a while. As someone who is sensitive to smells and has asthma, I'd get pretty dizzy after a couple of hours, but I think that's to be expected working in such a pungent store. The scheduling is horrible. The shifts are for the most part set up in four hour blocks, and most employees only get two or three a week. Those shifts are "supplemented" by call in shifts which you have to call in an hour before your shift starts to see if they need you, and at my small store, they rarely did, even during the Christmas rush. Because of the short shifts, breaks don't exist either. Requesting time off is somewhat complicated, and all of the scheduling is impersonal and done online.

It's not your fault working there sucks, I get that all of the decisions are made by corporate and don't care about their employees being able to make a living and having difficulty finding second jobs because scheduling is so horrible.

1128 Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works (View Most Recent)

Great if you're with the right team.

Former Employee - Customer Sales Lead
    Former Employee - Customer Sales Lead

I worked at Bath & Body Works

Pros

Generally nice group of people, great customer base, you get to know and learn about the products and get discounts.

Cons

Very low pay until you get to an actual management level (Co-Manager or higher); Customer Sales Leads receive very low payment for the amount of responsibility compared to other companies.

A little high pay,please?

Exciting

I worked at Bath & Body Works

Pros

Exciting and fun atmosphere to work. Able to move up in positions.

Cons

Maybe could give associates opportunity to see the corporate side of the company by internships or something in that sort.

Keep giving associates a chance because they could be the next manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works