Baudville
Baudville.com Grand Rapids, MI 50 to 149 Employees

Don't work here

Tech Support (Former Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI

ProsThere is literally no pro's to working at this job, the only thing that was decent was the people that worked there were great.

ConsI worked at Baudville and all of it was a huge lie and waste of my time. I was not compensated fairly, so i found a job with less responsibilities that paid almost twice as much and cared about their employees. I now work for Apple selling product and it's much better.

Pay was unfair
Benefits were not affordable unless you wanted to give away half your paycheck
Management had no idea to what was actually happening in my department.

Basically i was lied to about everything

Advice to Senior ManagementPay you employees fairly and give them proper benefits and you will be surprised at how much more your employees will care!!

Fun, Supportive Work Environment

Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Baudville

Pros: Baudville has a culture of teamwork and fun making it an enjoyable place to work. Everyone enjoys coming to work here. Employees go out of… Cons: Because of the nature of the e-retailer business, the company… Advice to Senior Management: Keep communicating! Employees want to be kept in the loop, and they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Baudville.

Worked for Baudville? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baudville reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baudville CEO Brad Darooge. All reviews posted anonymously by Baudville employees.