Bauer Family Resources

www.cfrc.org

Don't work for them, although caring about the clients is important they put employees last

Former Employee - Case Worker  in  Lafayette, IN
Former Employee - Case Worker in Lafayette, IN

Pros

Only pro is working with my awesome co-workers that worked alongside me and left with me for the same reason and being able to help families that truly needed help.

Cons

Everything! Micro managing is there favorite thing. Horrible benefits, petty change bonuses, and upper leadership that only care about themselves and there future in the company. And they don't give two cents about your personal life or family even though they are a family agency. Also what ticked me off a lot, many of our clients that came through the door would make more than us, no one was treated equally in my division, my ex supervisor to be blamed.

Put your employees first, listen to them, stop micro managing, and don't penalize someone for giving an honest opinion or advice.

Other reviews for Bauer Family Resources

Terrible management and company culture.

Pros

The largest non-profit in Lafayette. You have a chance to make a difference.

Cons

Terrible management. Management puts themselves first instead of the client. A lot of unprofessional staff and a lot of fraternization goes on.

Horrible Management

Pros

Bauer Family Resources offers Head Start which is good for children from low income families. The counseling division can also be very helpful for families in crisis. Most of the staff seem to care about their clients.

Cons

The turn over rate at Bauer is overwhelming. They are chronically short staffed because they can not retain their employees. Many Head Start students suffer the consequences of a new teacher more than once in a school year. The benefits are outrageously priced.

Treat your employees a little better and appreciate them more maybe then your agency wont have such a bad reputation.

There are newer employer reviews for Bauer Family Resources.

Worked for Bauer Family Resources? Contribute to the Community!