Bausch & Lomb

www.bausch.com
  www.bausch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bausch & Lomb

Great people to work with but Management Team is horrible who does not care about the staffs working what so ever.

Former Employee - Information Technology in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Information Technology in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Bausch & Lomb full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People who you work with on a day to day basis is great, other than that there is nothing else worth saying or noting in this pros section.

Cons

Management Team cares for nothing but themsevles, heck even the Human Resources has guts to tell a employee that they can leave if they do not like the situation they are in rather than helping them. Happened to a few colleague I know, and I also experienced it first hand. Hence I no longer work for BnL. Management has no intention of training or helping the staff develop their skills and abilities, but rather work on fear and threat and finger pointing to keep the staff from expressing their conerns and thoughts. Managers does not even share information with their staff but they rather choose to hide it from their staff.

Stay true to what you say you will do.
Start to value your staff more, train us, work with us, stop threating us.
Start to work on issues that really matter rather than working on the surface and face value, we can easily see and tell what is genuinely true and what is done on a surface level.

136 Other Employee Reviews for Bausch & Lomb (View Most Recent)

World Class Company to work for

Former Employee - Engineering in Livingston, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Engineering in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Bausch & Lomb full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There was a great management team with a range of complimentary skills and talents. It was a shame that it was closed for reasons other than local performance.

Cons

Not all parts of Bausch were as good as the Scottish Operation. The Scottish plant was world class and had by far the best performance in the group.

Should never have closed it down. Have you managed to make another lens for under 10c yet?

None

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Bausch & Lomb full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Working name and salary

Cons

It must be a bit hard for working at bausch and lomb as their working hours are more.

Please give a little more chance for the freshers.

There are newer employer reviews for Bausch & Lomb