Bausch & Lomb
www.bausch.com Rochester, NY 5000+ Employees

I love my job at Bausch and Lomb

Surgical Department (Current Employee)
Aliso Viejo, CA

ProsThe people I work with are intelligent, caring, fun people working together to provide better eyesight for the world. They are always thinking of new technology, instruments, medications to improve and enhance peoples lives.

ConsIt is very hard to get time off without any trouble to take our kids to practices and games for their sports. Being in the corporate world is so different than a small practice. Everyone is so worried about what someone is or is not doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementA happy employee is a good employee. Praise more often.

Was great not so sure about the future

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bausch & Lomb

Pros: great people and opprotunities before the acquisition Cons: ? not so sure the culture and benefits is the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bausch & Lomb full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company to work for, accountable employees, a lot to… Cons: When Warbus Pincus own the company it have had a… Advice to Senior Management: Empower people, evaluate performance and results not by "guessing" as it happened… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bausch & Lomb.

Worked for Bausch & Lomb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bausch & Lomb reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bausch & Lomb CEO Brent Saunders. All reviews posted anonymously by Bausch & Lomb employees.