Baxter

www.baxter.com

Baxter Healthcare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Deerfield, IL

ProsI enjoyed the work atmosphere, the people, and the benefits. There are good opportunities for advancement and moving nationally and/or globally if you are willing to work.

ConsAs with many large companies, it is possible to become lost as just another worker. Sometimes moving up is more difficult than it would seem. There are more "hoops" to jump through than you may have in a smaller company. You have to balance what fits for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to Managers and Directors when it comes to promoting people to keep good quality people within the company.

Good Interning Experience

Intern (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Baxter as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Learned a lot of new skills in pilot lab and… Cons: Limited space because of all the construction going on More

The work/life balance tips the scales to work.

Quality Manager (Current Employee) Independence, MO

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Large company that allows/encourages movement. Opportunity for travel (if you desire). Cons: Managers will tell you that family is important, but that's never the case. I was told that should the FDA show up for an… Advice to Senior Management: Support your top performers. Support their families. Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!