Baxter

www.baxter.com

Great place for the career minded

ProsBaxter is committed to training and career development. If you live near a facility or are willing to relocate, this company is worth looking at. With the diversity in departments and divisions, if one area doesn't work for you there is usually another that you could move into to continue your career path.

ConsGiven the number of employees this company has, it does not have a large volume of alternate work situations (flex hours. job share, work from home).

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider extending hiring requirements to include an option for a combination of education and experience rather than just limiting positions strictly to those individuals with a bachelors degree or higher.

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and room for growth Cons: Salary is on the lower side. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Manager 2

I have been working at Baxter part-time

Pros: Flextime, good boss, the products of the company saves lives. Cons: Doesn't pay market', major red tape to get anything done, HR sucks, IT systems suck,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being so selfish and really focus on saving lives. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!