There are newer employer reviews for Baxter

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Beverly Hills, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at Baxter

Pros

Shared values that are meaningful, like integrity and respect for people. Open communication, with suggestions taken seriously.

Cons

Would have liked to see more enthusiasm from employees in general. People seemed to be content but the environment lacked excitement.

Find ways to motivate people, including team-building events

436 Other Employee Reviews for Baxter (View Most Recent)

Review

I worked at Baxter

Pros

Competitive compensation, oportunties for advancement, company's performance has improved significantly, company is respected by others.

Cons

High turnover, and as a result, there is more competitivemess than teamwork among the employees

Reducing turnover would improve teamwork and increase productivity.

Good place to get your feet wet.

Current Employee - Manufacturing Associate  in  Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Associate in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Baxter

Pros

I had a great supervisor who gave me a reasonable amount of work and recognized my accomplishments. My immediate co-workers were also excellent to work with and gave me support through hard times.

Cons

Upper management is full of nepotism and incompetance. Their idea of management is nitpicking the irrelevant and cutting costs at every opportunity. It feels like upper managers are here to lengthen their resume and do very little to improve the plant and work. Space is limited, yet there is no plans for expansion. Equipment is old and acquiring replacements is a lengthy process. Interaction between departments is scarce.

Take a minute to see who is actually improving the quality of culture at your plans. Look past the numbers and see workers

There are newer employer reviews for Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!