Baxter
www.baxter.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Wonderful Company

Documentation Associate II (Current Employee)
Round Lake, IL

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBaxter truly promotes growth and development and has an internal focus on developing employees and encouraging them to grow. The people are a pleasure to work with and the benefits are fantastic. The Employee Stock Purchase Program allows employees to purchase stock at 15% off stock price. That's a 15% ROI.

ConsThe healthcare industry is heavily regulated and thus it seems that sometimes there is an over-abundance of paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to listen to what your employees are saying. Don't let them go if they are good workers. Make sure to hire people so that work by attrition doesn't fall on current employees and overwhelm them.

My manager has been good to me and understand there isn't a lot of room for me to grow here.

I have been working at Baxter full-time

Pros: Everyone knows everyone so talking to people is easy. Most of… Cons: They are slow to open new positions when people leave for another job.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more aware about the people leaving and understand that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a great experience, I wish I had more to offer the company.

Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and competitive pay. Cons: Slow advancement and progression, too many wheels are spinning and… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a career path for employees where they can grow, do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baxter CEO Robert L. Parkinson Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees.