Baxter
www.baxter.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

I have been there for 13 years. They should say something.

S Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe company is in a great industry. It continues to grow, and has avoided major problems that have been a problem for others in the industry.

ConsManagement needs to spend more time listening to employees. Surveys that ask self serving questions do not accurately reflect what is really going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo to your employees and listen to them. Don't just be dismissive and think they are wrong because they disagree with your conclusions.

a good run

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I worked at Baxter full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: great company and was a good run until I got… Cons: Baxter is successful in spite of the management Advice to Senior Management: do your job and stay out of the way More

Baxter

I have been working at Baxter

Pros: Good company. A lot of promotions Cons: Yearly salary increase cap is horrible. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baxter CEO Robert L. Parkinson Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees.