Bay Cove Human Services
www.baycove.org Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great co-workers, great mid-level managers and flexible.

Counselor (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Bay Cove Human Services

ProsMy co-workers and mid-level managers are a pleasure to work with. They make an effort to respect independence while encouraging teamwork.

ConsI think, like many social service non-profits, the pay could be better as well as training opportunities. There is a greater need for diversity in management, too.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease diversity in managerial roles. I think more opportunities for training would be beneficial for professional development and increase retention.

Blahblahblah

Analyst (Former Employee)
Tuscola, IL

I worked at Bay Cove Human Services

Pros: Good salary and medical benefits, management was poor. Great overall… Cons: Management was poor, long work hours and clients were hard to contact… Advice to Senior Management: Please give better hours and better management, More

Mismanaged branch or Bay Cove

Boston, MA

I have been working at Bay Cove Human Services

Pros: It is an agency that strives to help others. They provide… Cons: Each division of Bay Cove is run independently. The program… Advice to Senior Management: To be more realistic in what is expected from employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bay Cove Human Services.

Worked for Bay Cove Human Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bay Cove Human Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bay Cove Human Services CEO Bill Sprague. All reviews posted anonymously by Bay Cove Human Services employees.