There are newer employer reviews for Bayer AG

Working at Bayer Inc. (Canada)

Former Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bayer AG

Pros

The employee's benefits are very good, you don't pay for your medications at all (100% coverage).

Cons

You need to be friend and liked by the "right" person to be promoted. The promotion process is not objective. Not enough minority diversity, Bayer has a lot of work to do at that level. Plus the more you look up into the senior mangement the less you see people of "color".

Advice to Management

Please offer more opportunities to people from DIFERENT BACKGROUND, they can handle tough jobs too.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Just get in if you have no other place to go, If there is another choise, move on.

Former Employee - IT Coordinator in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Former Employee - IT Coordinator in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Bayer AG

Pros

For sure the worst place I have worked for in my entire professional life. I can say they are a giant company in this alone can represent a good reason to work for Bayer, but I just recommend it if you have a plan to improve your resume in a multinational company with a straight date to begin and end. From my experience they do not commit the minimum requirements of a healthy place to work, there is no respect for differences, there is no EOE policies, do not expect to find equal opportunities with your same level partners and so on.

Cons

I must repeat some listed below: they do not commit the minimum requirements of a healthy place to work, there is no respect for differences, there is no EOE policies, do not expect to find equal opportunities with your same level partners, lack of management skills, lack of communication, RH policies are not clear and transparent to all employees,

Advice to Management

They need to learn. They need to share opinion, to be transparent, to be comunicative and so on.

2. Tolles Forschungspraktikum!

Current Intern - Praktikant in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Intern - Praktikant in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at Bayer AG as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

+ geregelte Arbeitszeiten & offizieller Urlaub + nette Chefs und Kollegen + gutes Gehalt! + Dachterrassen, auf denen man die Sonne genießen kann, inklusive schönem Garten + Studentenrabatt in der Kantine + interessantes Thema + abwechslungsreiche Arbeit + Einblick in das Tagesgeschäft + informatives Intranet + Kita/familienfreundlich (mein Betreuer ist Vater, ich bin noch kinderlos)

Cons

- Kantine trotzdem etwas teuer. (3-5,50€ pro Essen ohne Getränk) - wenig Studenten, daher fast nur ältere Kollegen, die andere Gesprächsthemen haben (v.A. Kinder) - wenig Einblick in andere Abteilungen

Advice to Management

Es wäre toll, wenn man als guter Praktikant die Möglichkeit hätte, mit Bayer in Kontakt zu bleiben. Roche hat bsp. das Evolution Mentoring-Programm für ehemalige Praktikanten. Wir sind eure Mitarbeiter von morgen und sehr gut qualifiziert! Ihr solltet ein Interesse daran haben, uns zu halten, sonst landen wir bei der Konkurrenz :)