Bayer HealthCare
www.bayerhealthcare.com Leverkusen, Germany 1000 to 5000 Employees

One of the most employee friendly place to work

Country Lead Monitor (Former Employee)
Thāne (India)

I worked at Bayer HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEmployee friendly organization , One can meet and learn from the best scientific and administrative talent pool in the industry , Highly automated and set process and systems.

ConsA sense of delay or lag in decision making process

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain and cherish your highly skilled and scientific , research and development team . They are your most valuable resources and not liabilities . Cutting them down is equals to blunting the organizations Hi-Tech edge in healthcare.

grew professionally, as a leader and in different cultures

Industrial Director (Former Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Bayer HealthCare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: interesting global opportunities to work and to grow, consequent and… Cons: complex matrix structure, due to many mergers in different areas different cultures at the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok if your not a contractor

Clinical (Current Employee)
Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at Bayer HealthCare as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, good studies, good science. Team work on a… Cons: Poor management of contractors, two tier system, no recognition. Very slow moving… Advice to Senior Management: Recognise good staff regardless of perm/temp status. Some contractors have been… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bayer HealthCare.

Worked for Bayer HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayer HealthCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bayer HealthCare CEO Jörg Reinhardt. All reviews posted anonymously by Bayer HealthCare employees.