Baylor Health Care System
www.baylorhealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great company -- poorly organized.

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou have the ability to be a part of something the benefits the greater good of humanity. Lots of long term potential.

ConsMost managers are poorly prepared for their responsibilities. Most organizations are top heavy making it difficult to progress in your career.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate your Management/ Leadership training. Some managers require coaching on how to be professional and respectful of their employees.

Been fine

Programmer/Systems Analyst II (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great team. Plenty of work. Great location. Cons: Seems like politics can sometimes hinder progress. More

Software Development is a total disaster

Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for less than a year

Pros: - 2 days work from home (usually), Good People, Smart IT staff… Cons: - Long thankless hours are the norm (bragging about 90+ hour weeks) - Unethical management - Unacceptable quality, No QA staff - Wreck less software time estimates (A… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more ethical management that will say no to requests that are potentially harmful… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Baylor Health Care System.

Worked for Baylor Health Care System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baylor Health Care System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baylor Health Care System CEO Joel T. Allison. All reviews posted anonymously by Baylor Health Care System employees.