Just beware...

I worked at Baylor Health Care System

Pros

I was given an opportunity to move up only to a point. I was very grateful for this learning opportunity. Most people were really nice to work with.

Cons

I worked there for 16 years, and then was laid off. For the previous 9 months prior to this event, our Director had taken another position, and I took up 90% of the slack because no one else there knew my position. How did they thank me for all the long hours all those years, and especially the last 9 months? I was told I was laid off--they were "realigning" some positions. I was told HR would help me find another position there for the next 30 days, and during that time they would pay me ONLY if I signed a disclaimer basically indicating I would not sue them. To be able to get my "severance" package (which is a TOTAL joke), I signed this so I would get a total of 3 months severance pay--for 16 years of dedication and service!!!!!

Learn how to treat your employees.

Other Reviews for Baylor Health Care System

It was a good run, awful the past two years.

Former Employee - IT Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits, PTO, dart passes, tuition reimbursement.

Cons

Poor senior management, unorganized, doesn't place patient safety first.

Listen to you middle and front line managers along with reporting staff. Quit "sweeping" important issues under the rug to make profit and "become one of the top 5".

Watch Your Back!!!!

Current Employee - BIS Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - BIS Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, and work-life balance.

Cons

BIS culture is the worst I have ever seen, manager, director, and VP level staff will do anything it takes to move up. Very political, all games are played and ruled a handful of "star children and queens". If you're not in the right clique or "on the train" as they like to call it here, you're asking for trouble.

There are newer employer reviews for Baylor Health Care System.

Worked for Baylor Health Care System? Contribute to the Community!