There are newer employer reviews for Baylor Health Care System

Good Employer

Former Employee - Medical Billing Representative
Former Employee - Medical Billing Representative

I worked at Baylor Health Care System full-time

Pros

Nice working atmosphere and reviews were fair

Cons

Reviews were at times late, but annual increase was retro-active

reviews filtered by

Enjoyed the healthcare journey at Baylor

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Baylor Health Care System full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Baylor pride, innovative, faith-based, resources, attempt to be transparent (at times).

Cons

lack of timely communication to support leaders, too much control, lack of partnering to accomplish goals.

Need to walk the talk of faith based model to minimize ego driven people. Improve communication up and down the organization. Have corp service lines obtain feedback from hospitals for performance ratings instead of rating with limited knowledge.

Just beware...

I worked at Baylor Health Care System

Pros

I was given an opportunity to move up only to a point. I was very grateful for this learning opportunity. Most people were really nice to work with.

Cons

I worked there for 16 years, and then was laid off. For the previous 9 months prior to this event, our Director had taken another position, and I took up 90% of the slack because no one else there knew my position. How did they thank me for all the long hours all those years, and especially the last 9 months? I was told I was laid off--they were "realigning" some positions. I was told HR would help me find another position there for the next 30 days, and during that time they would pay me ONLY if I signed a disclaimer basically indicating I would not sue them. To be able to get my "severance" package (which is a TOTAL joke), I signed this so I would get a total of 3 months severance pay--for 16 years of dedication and service!!!!!

Learn how to treat your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Baylor Health Care System