Baylor Health Care System
www.baylorhealth.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Caring employers

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System part-time

ProsThey really do care about health and wellness. They try to cater to the whole individual as well as being resources for the family.

ConsThey like to keep you where you are. If you were to find another job within the system, make sure you are on top of your manager to release you so that you can work at the other job.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease release your employees when they want to work at other Baylor facilities. It's not that they don't want to work at your particular facility anymore, but maybe they need supplemental income and the only way they're going to get that is if they get a second job.

Professional working environment dedicated to employee development

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Employees are treated with respect and given the oppurtunity for self development. There is… Cons: Change doesn't always happen as fast as one would like. Because of the size, there are… Advice to Senior Management: Be mindful of who are being placed on leadership positions. These employees should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great working environment

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Baylor Health Care System full-time for more than a year

Pros: Equal opportunity, regardless of race, gender... Cons: Heavy workload in a fast paced environment. More

There are newer reviews on Baylor Health Care System.

Worked for Baylor Health Care System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baylor Health Care System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baylor Health Care System CEO Joel T. Allison. All reviews posted anonymously by Baylor Health Care System employees.