Highly Intelligent and Friendly Group

I have been working at Baynote

Pros

Wokring at Baynote has been one of the best experiences in my professional career. The caliber of the employees is impressive. I get to work with some of the brightest people in the Valley who have a unique combination of great intelligence and friendliness that you just don't see every day in the Software Industry. Everyone is very approachable from the Admins to the CEO. I've definitely found a second home here and would recommend friends/colleagues here in a heartbeat.

Cons

None- I mean it's still a job, of course I'd rather be outside : )

Keep up the open communication. Really feel like a part of what's happening.

Other Reviews for Baynote

Beware of any company with high turnover and noticeable dysfunctional

I have been working at Baynote

Pros

Overall your coworkers in every department are the only reason to stay at Baynote. A couple managers are fantastic and their teams are loyal to them and those managers protect their teams from the negativity.

Cons

Lots of finger pointing, no communication or unity, management trash talks everyone, engineering team is understaffed, high turnover, more VPs or C level managers than staff who don't even know employees names. Demoralizing atmosphere is the hardest to deal with.

Talk to your employees and stop hiring executives who treat everyone on the second floor as a second class citizen.

It has been a great learning experience but has been challenging from a balance and a satisfaction point of view.

I have been working at Baynote

Pros

The technology, the people and the future of the company are impressive. I absolutely believe that Baynote will make it.

Cons

Employee moral and work/life balance are not a priority. They have a tendency to burn out their key employees.

Leadership is great at making a decision and defining a strategy but they are terrible at sticking to those decisions and accepting the consequences.

Please balance your departments so that key decisions are made as a group and not by a particular department that then gets changed a month later.

There are newer employer reviews for Baynote.

Worked for Baynote? Contribute to the Community!