Fantastic company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Baynote full-time for more than a year

Pros

Smart people-no really, I mean it. Great executive team. Fun social events. On-site (nice) gym with showers. Technology is very cool..customers actually $ee the uplift in sales. Open and collaborative atmosphere-- a start-up feel with just the right amount of processes and procedures.

Cons

Office location was too far away from my home.

Keep up the transparency..the employees feel valued and informed. Employees like the Brown bag lunches with the executives, they should be offered a few times a month.

Other Reviews for Baynote

People Who Care

I have been working at Baynote full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve been at Baynote for a little while now and I can assure you that the slightly negative reviews do NOT reflect the culture here. From day 1, I have always felt included, respected and encouraged to succeed both at Baynote, and in my career. Every view of an employee will be different –that’s what makes websites like this one successful, no?—and of course views will vary based on personal experiences, skillset, goals, professional growth and interactions.

Those who came from (MUCH) larger companies that work here realize and appreciate the level of work-life balance. But let’s not be unclear in the motivation Baynote has to be a leader and accountability is KEY here.

Negativity and complainers have no real place in this company. Nor do those who take the passive-aggressive route to change. If you’re unhappy in your current role, do something about it, whether it's improving you outlook or moving on. Not only are you poisoning your own job and career but you’re poisoning the people around you.

For those of you considering working here, I can guarantee you’ll love it. The vibe is welcoming, friendly, and the level of office politics is extremely low. I actually like coming to work every day and not many other start up employees in Silicon Valley can say that.

Cons

Urg, too many cookies in the break room!

Keep up the all hands format with info from each team.

To readers of '“Great managers, employees just okay”'

I worked at Baynote full-time

Pros

I suspect a manager wrote this review to "protect" himself/herself. Hopefully it will be removed soon because nothing positive comes from it. It is certainly of no use current employees and is nothing but a black eye to the company.

If you have something to say, why don't you go to the VPs or CEO to discuss it? They all have open door policies and have been straight forward. It sounds like you are upset because you did not get your way somewhere along the line, but posting your complaints here is not professional.

Posting here and pretending it's from someone else to build a case for what you want does not fool anybody. Do you really think execs will read comments here and believe them? Hopefully they will compare the IP address used for that post against company network logs to identify you.

Cons

here are five words there

There are newer employer reviews for Baynote.

Worked for Baynote? Contribute to the Community!