Great Company

I worked at Bayshore Solutions

Pros

Good people, great culture, fast paced, good clients

Cons

The environment is fastpaced with some large clients. If you are not up to the challenge it can get to you.

Advice to Management

The reorg a few years back was a great move. Improved culture and made it a fun place to work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Bayshore Solutions is not favorable as an employer; poor leadership, hostile work environment

Former Employee - National Director
    Former Employee - National Director

I worked at Bayshore Solutions

Pros

Some of the people at headquarters were nice and helpful. The compensation package was decent and I liked working with my manager. Enjoyed working from home office.

Cons

Provides minimal support to remote employers; lack of team players, poor leadership, not enough in-house resources, lack of employee recognition, lazy people on account management side with bad attitudes. No respect for clients, lost business due to unprofessional client interactions.

2. Great company! Great Environment!

Current Employee - Account Associate in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Bayshore Solutions

Pros

I came to this role after being with another company for 3 years. After being here for 90 days, I've been able to gather a fair assessment of the company. For starters, it is in a great central location, and personally cut my previous commute in half. On top of that, it's a very positive working environment. I find Bayshore Solutions to be a great place for team building. If you like working with other people, this is the place for you. The staff is very knowledgeable and provides many opportunities to train and your sharpen digital marketing skills. I've learned a great deal in the past 90 days, and I've only begun to scratch the surface. A personal favorite of mine are the Brain Storming sessions with my colleagues that allow us to use our creativity. Some moments can seem overwhelming, which is the case in almost any role. Leadership and fellow team members never fail at showing support in helping you get complete the task at hand. In addition, the company advocates team outings, and the culture committee is always coming up with new ways to keep it fun in the work place. Overall, my favorite part about this place are the people I work with here. I have really enjoyed my experience here.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

No advice I can think of at this time.