Bayshore Solutions

www.bayshoresolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bayshore Solutions

Great Company

I worked at Bayshore Solutions

Pros

Good people, great culture, fast paced, good clients

Cons

The environment is fastpaced with some large clients. If you are not up to the challenge it can get to you.

The reorg a few years back was a great move. Improved culture and made it a fun place to work.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Bayshore Solutions (View Most Recent)

Bayshore Solutions is not favorable as an employer; poor leadership, hostile work environment

Former Employee - National Director
    Former Employee - National Director

I worked at Bayshore Solutions

Pros

Some of the people at headquarters were nice and helpful. The compensation package was decent and I liked working with my manager. Enjoyed working from home office.

Cons

Provides minimal support to remote employers; lack of team players, poor leadership, not enough in-house resources, lack of employee recognition, lazy people on account management side with bad attitudes. No respect for clients, lost business due to unprofessional client interactions.

Innovative, fast paced, forward-thinking company with new ideas and provide growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Bayshore Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

One of few companies I know of that uses current technologies! Our clients hire us knowing this and its great to know that what we're doing is appreciated and the results to our clients are amazing! Working with this smart team helps me learn more every day!

Cons

It's a fast paced agency world here. If you don't like things moving fast and changing it's probably not the place for you.

Keep moving forward! The new benefits that just started are great and much appreciated! Flex Friday program is very nice to have!

There are newer employer reviews for Bayshore Solutions