Bayside Solutions
www.baysidesolutions.com Pleasanton, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Brainwashing at its finest

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

ProsHope you liked senior year of high school because that is how you’ll feel everyday working here. Get use to saying, "I'll be your new main point of contact" on your first week because you are constantly replacing someones turnover. They hire bunch of fresh grads that were in fraternities and sororities and have zero diversity. You turn into a senior recruiter after 3 months being there because everyone else there before you realizes how crappy the job is and leaves or gets fired for not performing...aka management doesn't like their personality and lets them fail by refusing to give them any help or mentoring as they do with employees the like, it's very obvious. There is no true professionalism.

ConsYou enforce overtime labor laws to contractors but make your own employees who also get paid hourly work overtime by making them stay late. Try leaving right at 5 after an 8 hour stressful day and get the death stare or comment from the president "taking a half day?"...he's being serious.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring naïve fresh grads who don’t know any better, getting your most hated job out of the way early on will make them appreciate their next jobs so much more. And dont forget to look in the mirror when you wonder why you are constantly back to square one.

Overwork, underpaid and regularly threatened by upper management.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experiencing corporate sexism firsthand by the upper management with Mormon beliefs. Learning about CA… Cons: The "contest" they talk about is unattainable in certain divisions. The reality is you work on a low volume… Advice to Senior Management: Keep hiring entry level grads that don't know any better, you give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience working at Bayside Solutions I had to walk and stand for 8 hours & used power tools & heavy lifting.

Labor (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: The co-workers I was working with were great and had the best leadership to get quotas done quicker than they… Cons: The things that were kind of a hassle was to… Advice to Senior Management: The upper management people were great instructors and kept the… More
There are newer reviews on Bayside Solutions.

Worked for Bayside Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayside Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bayside Solutions CEO Bob Klotz. All reviews posted anonymously by Bayside Solutions employees.