Bayside Solutions

www.baysidesolutions.com
  www.baysidesolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bayside Solutions

Lots of opportunities for those who work hard with solid attitudes!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is an easy job. You have to be able to learn quickly and develop strong relationships with everyone that you meet. We are in a great place right now with our growth as well and there are lots of opportunities to advance. We have great people that work here and because we are small, the people that work here matter; at all levels.

I really our managers that are here and I think that most of the negative reviews have been from people who just did not want to work hard or have had such negative attitudes that it has effected performance. That is not what our company stands for nor the environment that our managers like us to work in.

That being said, if you are the type of person that truly would like to take your job head on, work hard, and make great money, this is for you. If you just want promotions handed to you or the easy way to the top, you are not going to find that at Bayside Solutions.

Cons

The hardest part about working here are the changes. There is a high turn-over rate in staffing, because it is either right for you, or its not.

We are continuing to grow and with that growth comes growing pains. I have been here for over 1 year and strongly believe that we are a great company. I think that management does a great job engaging people and working to create opportunity.

If I can give one piece of criticism, it would be to develop a better line of communication between all parts of the company. I believe that is something that we are working towards and it is very apparent that this is a goal we are looking to meet this year.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Bayside Solutions (View Most Recent)

lies and propaganda

Former Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time

Pros

-the experience boosts my resume
    -good looking female coworkers

Cons

-like working for a company in the USSR or Nazi Germany
    -the managers are all liars
    -they lie to recruiters about promotions that do not exist
    -working 12 hour days
    -no one likes working here which makes it more depressing
    -management ALWAYS writes fake reviews on glassdoor giving the company "5 stars" and "good reviews". I've seen managers constantly looking at this glassdoor page and I even caught a manager writing a fake review trying to make the company look better/ All of the good reviews for this company are fake and written by the company's managers.

-just shut the company down and do yourselves a favor because you will never listen or change

Great Company to work for

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Bayside Solutions is a great company to work for. I have been recruiting for a year and love coming into work every day. There is so much opportunity for career growth here at Bayside Solutions that I feel really fortunate to have fond this company. The company encourages their employees to let others know what they want out of their career. They let your voice be herd so that others can help you attain your career goals. Management also has an open door policy which is nice and I feel like they have my best interest in mind. I’m excited and proud to be a part of this fast growing organization.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons to speak of. Bayside Solutions gives me all of the tools and support I need to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Bayside Solutions