www.bayviewfinancial.com
  www.bayviewfinancial.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bayview Financial

Run far from Bayview Financial if you're offered a job

I have been working at Bayview Financial

Pros

Free health insurance (although it's a cheap plan - not the best)

Cons

Bad salary, our job "duties" change every 2 weeks or every month if you're lucky, nobody in the company knows what they're doing, management is a joke. So I work in the Pompano Beach office and all I can say after a year of working here is the company is a mess. Nobody internally (within Bayview that works for Bayview) responds to your emails, management is clueless to what they're doing and they pay way below what one should be making (this is based on my past salary at other companies and also when compared to Salary.com).

If you want advancement, it's limited - Very limited. You need to kiss up to lots of supervisors and management to get anywhere, but lots of places are like that. The company is also known to overload you with work and refuse to hire more staff. And if you have kids, make sure you have a 24/7 babysitter because at the last moment they will "force" you to do overtime, or you lose your job.

If you're offered a job at Bayview, run far, far away from it! And find something better. You'll thank me later.

Hire people with some experience in what they are doing! And pay your employees better! They are worth way more than you pay.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Bayview Financial (View Most Recent)

I worked at Bayview Financial

Pros

Opportunity to advance was great as the company was rapidly expanding. The company treated each sales employee as if they were running thier own business with the company's support.

Cons

Because growth was so quick management culture and structgure did not keep pace with growth. Often customers knew about changes before sales people.

Develop organization and culture in advance of growth so you are prepared. Controll growth so that employees are aware of product changes before they happen.

Best place I ever worked

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President Business Development, Interbay in Fort Washington, PA

I worked at Bayview Financial full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great Team enviroment. It truly was like working with your friends. Everybody was approachable from the most Jr. employee to the top of management. Very team like atmosphere of like minded individuals pulling together for a common goal. David Quint and David Ertel were fantastic people to lead the group. They also had a terrific work/life culture

Cons

Collapse of capital markets. I have never seen so many smart hard working people be let down thru no fault of their own. Truly ashame

If you could recreate 2000 thru 2007 I would be back in a second!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Bayview Financial