Bayview Financial
www.bayviewfinancial.com Coral Gables, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Run far from Bayview Financial if you're offered a job

ProsFree health insurance (although it's a cheap plan - not the best)

ConsBad salary, our job "duties" change every 2 weeks or every month if you're lucky, nobody in the company knows what they're doing, management is a joke. So I work in the Pompano Beach office and all I can say after a year of working here is the company is a mess. Nobody internally (within Bayview that works for Bayview) responds to your emails, management is clueless to what they're doing and they pay way below what one should be making (this is based on my past salary at other companies and also when compared to Salary.com).

If you want advancement, it's limited - Very limited. You need to kiss up to lots of supervisors and management to get anywhere, but lots of places are like that. The company is also known to overload you with work and refuse to hire more staff. And if you have kids, make sure you have a 24/7 babysitter because at the last moment they will "force" you to do overtime, or you lose your job.

If you're offered a job at Bayview, run far, far away from it! And find something better. You'll thank me later.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people with some experience in what they are doing! And pay your employees better! They are worth way more than you pay.

Bayview Financial

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayview Financial

Pros: Opportunity to advance was great as the company was rapidly expanding. The company treated… Cons: Because growth was so quick management culture and structgure did not keep… Advice to Senior Management: Develop organization and culture in advance of growth so you are prepared. … More

Best place I ever worked

Assistant Vice President Business Development, Interbay (Former Employee)
    Fort Washington, PA

I worked at Bayview Financial full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great Team enviroment. It truly was like working with your friends. Everybody was approachable from the most Jr. employee to the top of management. Very… Cons: Collapse of capital markets. I have never seen so many smart hard… Advice to Senior Management: If you could recreate 2000 thru 2007 I would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bayview Financial.

Worked for Bayview Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayview Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bayview Financial CEO David Quint. All reviews posted anonymously by Bayview Financial employees.