Bazaar Advertising
www.bazaaradvertising.com Foster City, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Balanced and nurturing job!

Marketing Analyst (Former Employee)
Foster City, CA

I worked at Bazaar Advertising

ProsWorking has helped me develop a professional work ethic as well as learn a great deal about the search marketing industry. Starting as an intern and eventually being promoted into a management position over the years, i have made tremendous strides due to a nurturing work atmosphere. The work environment had a balance between management and communication that helped teach me new things while not suffocating me. Vacation hours were easy to approve, and benefits were great through united health care (health & dental). Also, as a gift from management, we were given a foosball table in the break room.

ConsWriting off expenses were a pain in the ass because accounting was located in Toronto Canada. Company parties between offices were rewarded based on merit, for example, the main office was given a casino themed party and our smaller satellite office was given a dinner. Communications between the offices on all hands meetings were lacking as well. Not enough travel expenses were given for employees. Food budget and break room supplies were lacking at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing, overall management was excellent!

There are newer reviews on Bazaar Advertising.

Worked for Bazaar Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bazaar Advertising reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bazaar Advertising employees.