There are newer employer reviews for Bazaar Advertising

Balanced and nurturing job!

Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Foster City, CA
Former Employee - Marketing Analyst in Foster City, CA

I worked at Bazaar Advertising

Pros

Working has helped me develop a professional work ethic as well as learn a great deal about the search marketing industry. Starting as an intern and eventually being promoted into a management position over the years, i have made tremendous strides due to a nurturing work atmosphere. The work environment had a balance between management and communication that helped teach me new things while not suffocating me. Vacation hours were easy to approve, and benefits were great through united health care (health & dental). Also, as a gift from management, we were given a foosball table in the break room.

Cons

Writing off expenses were a pain in the ass because accounting was located in Toronto Canada. Company parties between offices were rewarded based on merit, for example, the main office was given a casino themed party and our smaller satellite office was given a dinner. Communications between the offices on all hands meetings were lacking as well. Not enough travel expenses were given for employees. Food budget and break room supplies were lacking at times.

Advice to Management

Nothing, overall management was excellent!

0 reviews filtered by