Bazaarvoice

www.bazaarvoice.com
  www.bazaarvoice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bazaarvoice

gift horse in the mouth

I have been working at Bazaarvoice full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, translated, opportunities like this just don't come around as often in the average career as we all might like. Massive need, real and measurable value attached to awesome customers supported by simply some of the best and brightest people in our industry - team BV. Often when watching game films, it is easy to focus on who missed what block all while the scoreboard shows W. I enjoy coming to work every day and can feel my self being stretched and learning and that energizes me.

Cons

With so many weapons and so much opportunity, picking the right targets to aim at can be half the battle. Velocity like this comes from great target selection.

Go with the one that brought you to the dance. Great talent....no barriers.

169 Other Employee Reviews for Bazaarvoice (View Most Recent)

On the edge of greatness....

Current Employee - Client Success
    Current Employee - Client Success

I have been working at Bazaarvoice full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits and perks as a part of the company - vacation, etc.
    Industry timing- social is the place to be and this company is poised to be a real leader.
    Evolving - Bazaarvoice is changing so much you have a chance to make a significant difference, if you are heard.

Cons

Back to the evolving - sometimes you struggle to have a voice heard, even if it is the most innovative idea. We have become more like a big company in the sense that change does not come easily or quickly
    Also - there seems to be some people working very hard and doing more than expected, but so many others are just doing 'enough' but play a much better political game so are more noticed.

We need a mix of innovation and excitement, but I would love to learn as much from our failures as we do our successes. Therein would be our biggest growth opportunity.

Classical Local Singaporean Company, great for Families but not career progression

Former Employee - Regional Manager, Business Development in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Bazaarvoice full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No one gets fired, almost
    Collegial environment in the right departments
    Good amount of stability

Cons

Don't necessarily reward or appreciate good work, most of the time it goes unrecognised
    You won't make much money

If you want to grow, find a few good men, which do exist in the company, support them but have a different reporting line for them. Listen to good line managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Bazaarvoice