Bbva

www.bbva.com

Definitely, a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Madrid (Spain)

ProsBBVA is continuously showing a strategic vision of the financial sector. Has a clear focus on innovation and the capacity to continue growing in different markets and segments. Provides multiple evaluation tools to determine your strengths and areas of development, both on performance and competencies, helping you define a clear and realistic plan with your supervisor. In my particular case, BBVA has provided me with real Career opportunities and I've been promoted to the Exec. Management Team 2 years ago. BBVA is a strong bank working with a Glocal vision, International diversification and with a view to continue growing in those markets which can provide better opportunities. Company values are aligned with my personal values.

ConsThere are certain technology issues that has to be solved. I know that they are working on solutions, but in certain occasions it may take a little bit longer than expected to get things done. Certain matrix organization structures may affect the speed of change necessary to launch new initiatives. Occasionally you may experience certain peaks of work that may lead you to long hours in the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo launch new initiatives it is necessary to take decisions even when they may not be totally agreed by everyone. Not taking the right decisions on time may lead us to a static organization incapable to grow.

I am learning a lot about how the definition and implementation of contracting processes work in a bank

Business Management Associate (Current Employee) Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Bbva

Pros: They treat you with respect and they allow you to do your… Cons: The way to promote in the company is not very clear and, in many ocassions,… Advice to Senior Management: They shoul review the promotion policy and Human Resources should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good as a place to learn, great for first job if your are 100% results oriented

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bbva

Pros: If you have good results, you are given opportunities different to your expertise area, in branches, careers… Cons: Is very unstable, management changes each year, due to the "rotations" so it is difficult to have a long term plan for development of proyects.… Advice to Senior Management: Watch out for the increasing number of experienced workers leaving. It is true that the bank is doing great… More

There are newer reviews on Bbva.

Worked for Bbva? Contribute to the Community!