Bbva

www.bbva.com
  www.bbva.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bbva

Definitely, a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Bbva

Pros

BBVA is continuously showing a strategic vision of the financial sector. Has a clear focus on innovation and the capacity to continue growing in different markets and segments. Provides multiple evaluation tools to determine your strengths and areas of development, both on performance and competencies, helping you define a clear and realistic plan with your supervisor. In my particular case, BBVA has provided me with real Career opportunities and I've been promoted to the Exec. Management Team 2 years ago. BBVA is a strong bank working with a Glocal vision, International diversification and with a view to continue growing in those markets which can provide better opportunities. Company values are aligned with my personal values.

Cons

There are certain technology issues that has to be solved. I know that they are working on solutions, but in certain occasions it may take a little bit longer than expected to get things done. Certain matrix organization structures may affect the speed of change necessary to launch new initiatives. Occasionally you may experience certain peaks of work that may lead you to long hours in the office.

To launch new initiatives it is necessary to take decisions even when they may not be totally agreed by everyone. Not taking the right decisions on time may lead us to a static organization incapable to grow.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Bbva (View Most Recent)

is a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Bbva

Pros

is a great place to work with lots of knowledge to get. they provide support to every employee in every stage of their careear

Cons

some of the cons fot working in bbva is that is not much opportunity for carrear development as you can not jump to another department

an advise for the management is have in mind the careear objective of every employee so the company could help

I am learning a lot about how the definition and implementation of contracting processes work in a bank

Current Employee - Business Management Associate in Madrid (Spain)
    Current Employee - Business Management Associate in Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Bbva

Pros

They treat you with respect and they allow you to do your job as you consider is best, the grade of delegation is notable high.

Cons

The way to promote in the company is not very clear and, in many ocassions, it depends you know the right person regardless if you have done a good work

They shoul review the promotion policy and Human Resources should be more independent in order to carry out this policy.

There are newer employer reviews for Bbva