Beachbody

www.beachbody.com

One of the highlights of my career, no doubt.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsAmazing culture, tremendously talented people, and a highly collaborative environment made for a rewarding, engaging, and entertaining ride! Great benefits and awesome perks, too.

ConsThe communication from the Executive level down to the front line teams was not always the greatest. The IT/Technology group was not very internal client-focused and were more of a hindrance than a help.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage your executives and ensure they are communicating with the front lines to ensure execution and consistency of the overall vision. Empower them to build trust by building relationships with their teams to replicate what happens at the team level.

Supportive, Nurturing Company

Proofreader (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Beachbody full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I dealt with several health issues due to chronic illness while I worked at Beachbody, and everyone--from coworkers to management to upper management--was incredibly supportive… Cons: Some perks have gone by the wayside over the past couple years.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Beachbody Is Not The Ideal Workplace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Beachbody as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Free Energy Drink Products/Vitamins in a well-stocked kitchen. Cons: Sweatshop environment. Programmers and other software development personnel work shoulder-to-shoulder in an extremely rude, noisy, crowded and chaotic environment. New employees have no… Advice to Senior Management: Drop the sweatshop model. This is not India. Create some behavior guidelines for employees. Cut the amount of needless daily… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Beachbody.

Worked for Beachbody? Contribute to the Community!