There are newer employer reviews for Beachbody

Started out great, ended up the worst!

Current Employee - Telesales  in  El Segundo, CA
Current Employee - Telesales in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Beachbody full-time for more than a year

Pros

Occasionally they give you free food and workout programs

Cons

Ever changing rules, increasing minimum standards all the time making them almost impossible to reach. Managers don't care about your well being even if you are an ideal employee. Distrust and dishonesty of management. Good leaders are let go after years of service and replaced with unqualified ones. No job security, even if you are doing your job, you can be let go for any reason. Management promotes who they like regardless of their capabilities, not people who are best for the job or business.

Look into why turnover rate is so high. Look into why people are getting hired from the outside and not promoted from within. Have management get to know the skills and qualifications of employees you have in house. Knowing that many employees are overqualified for the positions they have because of the jon market, look at those employees for positions higher up in the company as those positions open instead of waiting for them to quit when they find other jobs.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Beachbody (View Most Recent)

Fine until company hired Ivy League snobs

Former Employee - Finance  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Finance in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Beachbody full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employees work together well to create awesome home exercise videos. Meeting the trainers was great, especially Shaun and Tony.

Cons

Very political company. If your education and prior employers are not the most well known, forget about what you can offer Beachbody.

Most of the staff knew there were "untouchables' that would not be let go - ever. Very demoralizing for the rest of the dudes.

detrimental to my health

Current Employee - Bachbody Coach  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Bachbody Coach in New York, NY

I have been working at Beachbody part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

discounts, helping others, and earnings

Cons

My downside are not company related it's personal. I have a hard time talking to people about TBB, I know I have to do more personal development

I think upper management does very well, I don't really have any ideas to make it better than what it already is.

There are newer employer reviews for Beachbody

Worked for Beachbody? Contribute to the Community!