Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Beaconhillstaffing.com

Toxic Environment to Work In

Staffing Consultant- IT Division (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsVery energetic office. It's a fast paced job that will keep you busy all day. This is a job for people right out of college where you will learn a lot about the job market. Fun Christmas party in Boston!

ConsTerrible environment to work in. You will feel guilty taking your lunch, a holiday, or leaving before 7pm. No benefits for your first three months, plus commissions are low and take months to pay out. Definitely not for the experienced recruiter. Very high turn over and low morale. ZERO TRAINING. Selling the jobs they have makes you feel like a used car salesman and every "deal" is a battle.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into new management that doesn't drive away all of its employees. Most people quit within 6 months. The company is a good idea, but the Washington, DC office is a joke.

The worst staffing company I have ever worked with

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros: They pay on time. Strong Client relationships. Good for fresh… Cons: They have an obsession for weekly timecards. For experienced techies, this is not the place. They agree on a certain… Advice to Senior Management: The people you are hiring aren't cattle or commodities. You need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Company, Treats employees well

Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros: Small company feel, great managers that care about employees. Excellent Senior… Cons: Job itself can be repetitive, only 2 weeks vacation. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Beacon Hill Staffing Group.

Worked for Beacon Hill Staffing Group? Contribute to the Community!