Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Beaconhillstaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

A good agency to be apart of when trying to "get your foot in the door" with a company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

My recruiter was very warm and energetic. The company was very open and honest about updates on information to a job.

Cons

Seemed very busy or preoccupied at times when calling in for information. Didnt appear to be active listeners when describing my career desires.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group (View Most Recent)

I was unhappy with the level of communication between Beacon, their contractors and the companies they hired us out to.

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

If you can't find a job as an attorney anywhere else... Honestly though, it is not an ideal industry to be working in. They do understand that the people they hire do not want to work temporary jobs, I mean we're lawyers for gods sake, so they are very understanding about the fact that everyone there is looking for permanent work, and no one wants to be a temporary staffer forever.

Cons

They are not particularly responsive or helpful. I felt like I was locked into only being able to apply for positions that the person I initially dealt with was staffing, and could not get a shot at other projects staffed by other Beacon personnel. There was a misunderstanding between myself, Beacon and the client I was working for, that I felt occurred in large part because Beacon was not responsive to the client's inquiries/ needs.

More communication between everyone.

Contract Attorney

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

This is a staffing agency for temp legal jobs. If you need work, this is an option.

Cons

Cons relate to the nature of temp work. BHSG is not very transparent and can be dishonest.

Do a better job of lobbying for your contractors' interests.

There are newer employer reviews for Beacon Hill Staffing Group