Beaconfire
www.beaconfire.com Arlington, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Incredibly well run company, smart staff, not too much internal innovation

Arlington, VA

ProsThe senior staff are amazing, and have developed a well oiled machine. It's the most efficient place I've ever been, and they do great work for their clients. There is a strong focus on employee happiness, and the work life balance is amazing. They have a great benefits package, which includes a professional development budget for every employee, great health benefits, and lots of other perks.

ConsThe ideas that come out of the company aren't very radical, which is to be expected since the company primarily works for the largest nonprofits in the country. The work product is solid, focused on satisfying business goals, but there isn't often too much out of the box thinking. They're working to change that, but there's still a lot to cover.

Smart co-workers, good work-life balance, no mobility

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at Beaconfire

Pros: Smart co-workers, good work-life balance, no mobility, good learning opportunities Cons: No upward mobility for employees. Advice to Senior Management: Show more respect for employee career Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Talented, smart, driven team, great clients, not much opportunity for advancement.

I have been working at Beaconfire full-time for more than a year

Pros: The team is made up of some of the nicest, smartest people I've had the pleasure of working with. The company is well-run, and most… Cons: There is not much opportunity for advancement - it's a small firm, and there aren't a lot of layers of management (which is nice), but… Advice to Senior Management: Put stronger internal managers in place of the teams. Create… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Beaconfire.

Worked for Beaconfire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beaconfire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beaconfire CEO Lynn Labieniec. All reviews posted anonymously by Beaconfire employees.