Bealls
www.beallsinc.com Bradenton, FL 5000+ Employees

Disappointing, stagnant career, based on false promises.

Bradenton, FL

ProsSmall teams, not a lot of red tape. You do get to experience a full range of experiences since we work on a skeleton crew. Employees are generally kind and has a comraderie type of environment.

ConsAfter working there 5 yrs, I've been "promised" several times opportunities for growth. I've excelled in all my reviews and work 50hrs a week yet only make 5k more than I did when I started. The company expects you to pay for your own hotel and food/expenses when traveling. They pay you back after the trip.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to value the employees that are willing to go the extra mile. Also a 2% raise every year is a joke. Reward employees based on dedication and ability.

I felt like all of the managers in our store were treated very unfairly

Area Manager (Former Employee)
    Bradenton, FL

I worked at Bealls

Pros: Besides a paycheck and insurance, there really was nothing to… Cons: Area (mid-level) managers were left to run the store in the absence of our store manager. She constantly came in late, left early - if… Advice to Senior Management: Mid-level managers run your stores. You need to treat them with respect. We are given huge businesses to run with high expectations, yet no staff.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

its okay

Mount Pleasant, TX

I have been working at Bealls

Pros: the discounts for the associates. Cons: pay isnt the best for a clothing store Advice to Senior Management: hmm More
There are newer reviews on Bealls.

Worked for Bealls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bealls reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bealls CEO Stephen M. Knopik. All reviews posted anonymously by Bealls employees.