There are newer employer reviews for Bear Transportation

good experience

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bear Transportation

Pros

nice facility, updated software and phones, training, my manager is laid back, as long as you work hard and make money you won't have bosses breathing down your neck. Uncapped earning potential.

Cons

benefits aren't great, if you don't know about transportation-the industry is very cut throat and makes it hard to take vacation time, takes time to build business.

It seems like the DM's are always in meetings- it would be nice to share with everyone what decisions you guys are making for the company.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Bear Transportation (View Most Recent)

It can work

Current Employee - Logistics Account Manager  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Logistics Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Bear Transportation

Pros

You can make a lot of money with this company. However, it's not for everyone. Be ready to make a minimal amount of money for a while but if you put in the work, you will get the results.

Cons

The benefits are horrible. The company morale is not great. Since the company has grown so much, they should do more for the employees.

Get feedback on department managers and meet with your employees to see where they are from a business standpoint. Let them know directly what is to be expected.

My experience with Bear Transportation, although it was tough, is invaluable.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Farmers Branch, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Farmers Branch, TX

I worked at Bear Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros

My teammates were some of the greatest to work with. If work got behind, there was always someone that could help you get caught up.

Cons

While my teammates were a joy to work with, management was a different issue. They were only concerned with the bottom line, not losing customers, and the consumption of alcohol.

Communication with your employees and contractors is paramount to good business. Customers, current and potential, can hear happy workers on the phone.

There are newer employer reviews for Bear Transportation

Worked for Bear Transportation? Contribute to the Community!