Bear Transportation

www.beartrans.com

good experience

Account Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosnice facility, updated software and phones, training, my manager is laid back, as long as you work hard and make money you won't have bosses breathing down your neck. Uncapped earning potential.

Consbenefits aren't great, if you don't know about transportation-the industry is very cut throat and makes it hard to take vacation time, takes time to build business.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems like the DM's are always in meetings- it would be nice to share with everyone what decisions you guys are making for the company.

It can work

Logistics Account Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Bear Transportation

Pros: You can make a lot of money with this company. However, it's not for everyone. Be ready to… Cons: The benefits are horrible. The company morale is not great. Since… Advice to Senior Management: Get feedback on department managers and meet with your employees to see where they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience with Bear Transportation, although it was tough, is invaluable.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Farmers Branch, TX

I worked at Bear Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros: My teammates were some of the greatest to work with. If work… Cons: While my teammates were a joy to work with, management was a different issue. They… Advice to Senior Management: Communication with your employees and contractors is paramount to good business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bear Transportation.

Worked for Bear Transportation? Contribute to the Community!