BearingPoint
www.bearingpoint.com Vienna, Austria 5000+ Employees

Rewarding job, with good team work, and leadership who care

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at BearingPoint full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company was focused on delivering projects within clients' objectives, and consultants' performance were rated based primarily on their projects. Consultants had the necessary toolsets such as project methdologies, to perform their work delivery. The leadership in the earlier stages of my employment rewarded employees and shared the organizational profits; however, towards the timeframe prior to the acquisition, the focus changed.

ConsConsulting rates were on the high side, when bids occurred; therefore, the success rate of proposals were on the low side. Unfortunately, this contributed to the downfall of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more competitive in performing business development, and extend the capabilities of the each practice, in order to create a more definite set of differentiators.

Ability to do as much or as little you want......depends on your drive and initiative to network

Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at BearingPoint full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great learning programs, full support to network within the firm.… Cons: lots of pressure to be client facing and billing. … Advice to Senior Management: Modify business model to reduce billing pressures on consultants Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A long strange trip

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at BearingPoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great co-workers, ability to work remotely, individual teams worked very well together… Cons: Poor upper management team, dishonesty in the information they communicated to the employees regarding the state of the business. Repeatedly told… Advice to Senior Management: Consulting firms should always be privately held organizations No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BearingPoint.

Worked for BearingPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BearingPoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BearingPoint CEO Peter Mockler . All reviews posted anonymously by BearingPoint employees.