Beats Electronics
www.beatsbydre.com Santa Monica, CA 150 to 499 Employees

An exciting, distracting, whirlwind environment that is ultimately rewarding

Santa Monica, CA

ProsThe company has been growing quickly and is experiencing great success in the industry. Coworkers are composed of all-star talent from a variety of industries. Everyone is committed to success by getting things done. People who don't pull their weight or who are on cruise-control aren't kept around. Specific work hours are flexible, but extra hours are the norm. Your ideas can shape how things are done.

ConsThe open-environment workplace can be loud and distracting, making it difficult to focus! even while wearing headphones. Many processes are constantly changing and are not documented yet. The number of paid days off is only average.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on making great products, reduce inefficiencies in processes, and put proper systems in place sooner rather than later.

the floggings will continue until morale improves

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Beats Electronics full-time

Pros: you get a free set of headphones and it sounds… Cons: Lack of executive management intervention to ensure cross functional collaboration. A certain amount of butt covering is expected at every company but when it results… Advice to Senior Management: none required ; Apple will have it running as a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Going nowhere fast while trying to look cool...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Beats Electronics full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Decent pay and benefits. -Some free food. -Relaxed dress code. HOWEVER,… Cons: -No work-life balance. -Lack of processes & rampant chaos turn the simplest tasks into endless nightmares. -Haphazard management. -Appalling internal communication. -Dysfunctional business practices.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Beats Electronics.

Worked for Beats Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beats Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beats Electronics CEO Jimmy Iovine. All reviews posted anonymously by Beats Electronics employees.