There are newer employer reviews for Beau Rivage Resorts

I respected the advancement opportunities the Beau Rivage provides for employees.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

I worked at Beau Rivage Resorts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fare wages, 401k, health insurance,

Cons

Being fare across the board when it comes to the employees.

Advice to Management

Mr, Corchis, I know that you are a very busy person, but some of your management team are very abusive to you Heart of the House employees. The very employees who makes it happen everyday. I am aware that you have “Ask GEO”, but your Heart of the House employees are afraid of losing their job, getting written up, or of retaliation through reduced hours. Just before they reach 6 months without any prior discipline notice they will get one with the result that they can’t move into another department. I know there is technically no such thing as light duty, but check the schedules (orginal) you will find that employees favored by management get reassigned to less rigorous duty. It would be okay if everyone was treated fairly.

Other Employee Reviews for Beau Rivage Resorts

Endless amounts of growth and potential for success!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Biloxi, MS
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Biloxi, MS

I have been working at Beau Rivage Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Constant dedication for training/improvements. -Many types of classes offered for all employees to advance in career. -Loves promoting from within and rewarding employees who incorporate "Beau Service" -Great benefits. -Very large corporation that truly cares for community and employees success.

Cons

Salaries do start out on a lower side, have a great work ethic and desire for advancement and compensation will be very rewarding.

Advice to Management

Raise base entry salaries to attract more qualified entry level management.

Great time while progressing my career

Pros

Great place to work. Good coworkers. Excellent benefits and discounted rates through other organizations.

Cons

Schedule, but that comes with the territory working in the hospitality field. Low pay compared to the same position at relative companies.