Beaufort Memorial Hospital
www.bmhsc.org Beaufort, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Beaufort Memorial Hospital is the employer of choice in Beaufort County

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Beaufort, SC

ProsBeaufort Memorial is very fair when it comes to compensation and pay increases. Everyone is treated the same. Senior management understands that family comes first and encourages people to take time off in family emergencies. They also encourage staff to further their education and offer tuition reimbursement and scholarships. They also offer a lot of educational experiences at the hospital.

ConsOne of the biggest downsides to working at Beaufort Memorial is the lack of parking for the staff. The staff will park in visitor parking, therefore taking up a good bit of that parking.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are some staff that go way beyond what their duties are. They should be rewarded. Also, there are some staff who do not work as hard as they could and others have to pitch in. I believe they are too slow to use any corrective action against these employees.

Friendly environment

Patient Access Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Beaufort Memorial Hospital

Pros: Family oriented and well structured hospital Cons: Often short staffed which creates difficulty Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have had a great experience working at BMH. The staff and patients are friendly and it is a friendly workplace.

Nurse (Current Employee)
    Beaufort, SC

I have been working at Beaufort Memorial Hospital as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Benefits Lots of vacation time Small-town feel (everyone knows you after a month working… Cons: There are many employees who do not do their share of work and it seems like this is not addressed often times. Others will pick… Advice to Senior Management: Keep an eye on the family hiring that goes on within departments. Do basic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Beaufort Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Beaufort Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beaufort Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beaufort Memorial Hospital CEO Richard K. Toomey. All reviews posted anonymously by Beaufort Memorial Hospital employees.