Beauty Brands

www.beautybrands.com

Excellence in customer service is taught and required.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEmployee discount, part-time shifts have flexible availability schedules such as mornings, evenings, or weekends, great for students, very good for technicians.

ConsLow pay, blackout vacation dates, hell for managers. You don't want to be a manager for this company unless you are used to working 7 days a week and not having a single holiday off. All holidays are blacked out for managers, and you would be working a MINIMUM of 60 hours a week. Your work schedule demands that your scheduled hours be a minimum of 50, however with beauty brands, you will be lucky to get one day off a week and you are ALWAYS on-call to your team members and your DM.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company has extremely high demands of their managers, and only a person who is high-energy, work-oriented, childless, and truly dedicated to their job would be a good fit as a Beauty Brands manager. All holidays are blacked out for managers, and you would be working a MINIMUM of 60 hours a week. Your work schedule demands that your scheduled hours be a minimum of 50, however with beauty brands, you will be lucky to get one day off a week and you are ALWAYS on-call to your team members and your DM. I personally know multiple mangers who have been hospitalized due to the demands of beauty brands. Imagine having a similar schedule and on-call demand to a surgeon - constantly on your feet, and your time is not your own, but instead of saving lives, you're selling shampoo. So it's a great fit for an experienced high-energy manager who does not have children and centers their life around their job - but due to the demands of this company, if this is not you, don't even think about it.

It has its pros and cons

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Beauty Brands part-time for less than a year

Pros: - Pretty fun work environment (Most of the time) - Hours… Cons: - Hours vary greatly (One week I'm at 27 hours, the next I'm at 16!) - Management needs stability (I was hired in June and the… Advice to Senior Management: Managers remember that you are the leaders who have been hired to manage the location not befriend other employees. Also, in regards to hours… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Run

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Beauty Brands part-time

Pros: Great discount on products and services. Cons: Poor management that would talk about employees behind their back… Advice to Senior Management: If your compensation and benefits were better maybe you would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Beauty Brands.

Worked for Beauty Brands? Contribute to the Community!