Beauty Systems Group

www.cosmoprofbeauty.com
  www.cosmoprofbeauty.com
There are newer employer reviews for Beauty Systems Group

Great place to work as a stepping stone. well known company. Big player in industry, helps to get with others

Former Employee - Outside Sales- Distributor Salon Consultant in San Bernardino, CA

I worked at Beauty Systems Group

Pros

was a good company when the company was based locally, has decent commission rate and decent health insurance, great discounts

Cons

difficult to get answers from management, seems as though you are on your own. hard yo get issues resolved for the accounts you are assigned to. as much as you want to help your accounts if you don't get company to support you its impossible

please take more time to help dsc's they are the only driving force for the brands you represent. they deserve more respect

43 Other Employee Reviews for Beauty Systems Group (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Beauty Systems Group

Pros

Benefits are great...the best I ever had in a job! Hours of operartion are decent. I feel the company as a whole, cares about the people who work for them. I feel my job is fun and rewarding 99% of the time. There is not as much stress, as other management positions. A very easy place to have pride in your job. The company comes up with differant and fun things to do to keep work exciting.

Cons

The salary has a lot to be desired. They start very low end and raises are small. Very hard to make ends meet in todays economy. That is the only downside of the company.

The job would be PERFECT if the pay was better!

It's just...okay.
    Store manager

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Beauty Systems Group (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ascentives, contests
    Free samples
    Education
    Benefits
    Working with usually good people if you create the right team
    Customers are clients not customers, you develop life long relationships with your clients

Cons

Money in all reality, Bsg asks their employees to basically bend backwards for them.
    Pay, is just not even worth talking about.
    Work a lot, work hard, but that goes no where.

You have great employees but a high turn over rate. As a manager I've seen many come and go. Sometimes great ones, the company is losing out on. Keep your employees happy. Even the store associates get min. We are hard working professional people who have went to school. We deserve less then min wage. And in all reality people will only work the job as a minimum paying job. No one should be hired at minimum wage. Managers should be paid more. Its a big enough well enough, well known, company that I believe that isn't a difficult request. So you have hair dressers that can go work at mcdonalds and typically can get paid more there then with bsg.

There are newer employer reviews for Beauty Systems Group