There are newer employer reviews for Bechtel

Family company, family values

Current Employee - Analyst in Glendale, AZ
Current Employee - Analyst in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at Bechtel full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You will be treated with respect and challenged. Stick with the company and your loyalty and hard work will be rewarded. You may get the opportunity to live in some interesting places.

Cons

If you want to stay with the company you may need to move. No real negatives, its been a great ride.

reviews filtered by
  1. Graduate intern

I have been working at Bechtel

Pros

great pay and a good program to met other interns

Cons

Most interns are undergraduates but there are law, business and engineering graduate interns as well

Bechtel Admin

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Reston, VA

I have been working at Bechtel full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fair pay & benefits. Great place for career admins with little or no desire for growth or to do more with their career. Some require a 4-year college degree, however no use is made of it which makes for an excellent match for those who studies the Arts & have no way to apply their studies to their life post-university.

Cons

I don't know where all of the folks with overwhelmingly positive things to say about Bechtel work, but I want to be there. Maybe it's just my department, but it is utter chaos. I believe it stems from our "leader" who provides an obscene example of professionalism, & that behavior trickles down.
    Admins are little more than another supply to folks, being passed from person to person & then thrown away when they feel like they don't like it anymore.

Streamline, control the chaos