Beckman Coulter

www.beckmancoulter.com

Exciting Time To Join Beckman Coulter

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Chaska, MN

ProsExecutive leadership committed to growth through innovation of new products. In our Chaska site, we are ramping up and bringing on scientists, engineers and other new members of our team to support the development of our next generation products. People are really excited about this and it's created a great energy at our site. There is an increased emphasis on personal accountability and through DBS, tools and resources to support people in creative, focused problem solving. There is just a lot of interesting and challenging work.

There are some great people here! Very bright people who want to challenge status quo, collaborate on ways to get better every day. Days fly by - never watching the clock. Always something interesting and challenging for me to do.

There is a true and genuine commitment to wellness; we have employer organized 5Ks, running and biking clubs as well as people who workout together before work, during lunch and after work.

ConsI currently work here and gave this a 5-star rating based more on potential than current environment. Current environment is probably closer to a 4-star in some areas (people, work/life balance, commitment to wellness, potential for career growth) and even a 3 star perhaps in some areas. While not a majority, there are still too many people resistant to change - people fostering a cynical outlook who don't see challenge as opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to champion efforts in innovation and new product development. People in Chaska are stoked about getting to work on these projects, it's really excited the teams here. Continue conducting the Town Halls and informal chat sessions with associates at all levels in the organization. They appreciate your candor and are excited to hear from you.

Feels like the Titanic... big ship moving fast with no direction about to hit an iceberg

Strategic Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Beckman Coulter full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Before the Danaher take over, good pay, good benefits (starts… Cons: Lack of direction, strategy keeps changing from year to year. Advice to Senior Management: Seems like DHR took on a bigger bite than they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

On the upside of a great turnaround

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brea, CA

I have been working at Beckman Coulter full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There have been a lot of changes over the last few years and I finally feel like we're in a position to start doing well.… Cons: The last several years have been difficult. We've got fewer resources than before and sometimes the Danaher corporate standard is… Advice to Senior Management: Love the new Diagnostics president!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Beckman Coulter.

Worked for Beckman Coulter? Contribute to the Community!