Beckman Coulter

www.beckmancoulter.com

A good company to work for

Senior Technical Operations Scientist (Former Employee) Chaska, MN

ProsBeckman Coulter at least at the Chaska, Minnesota site is an excellent place to start or continue a career. The company is very focused on staff development, demonstrating the knowledge that well motivated staff is mission critical.

ConsThere has been times of unfortunate "inbreeding" by longer term middle management at various sites, that was not properly identified and addressed by upper management. This did damaged product development and subsequent profitability. This type of situation can happen anywhere. The recent acquisition by Danaher is a very positive development.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to monitor actual versus reported activities looking for reporting with too much polish. The overall company is well worth the extra effort.

A mixed bag

Senior Software Development Engineer (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Beckman Coulter full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The engineers and scientists are generally exceptionally smart. Challenging projects. Product lines that had… Cons: Middle and upper management often clueless, and communication up and down the management chain may be...modified...to suit the audience. Pay and… Advice to Senior Management: Get better at recognizing the people who do the work that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An extremely professional company/management team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Beckman Coulter full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very ethical, integrity is promoted and respected; always doing the… Cons: After the acquisition by Danaher, the genuinely caring for people subsided. It's all about business, KPIs, Bowlers and… Advice to Senior Management: A better combination of caring for people/employees with their stretch… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Beckman Coulter.

Worked for Beckman Coulter? Contribute to the Community!