Bed Bath & Beyond
www.bedbathandbeyond.com Union, NJ 5000+ Employees

Assistant Manager

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you enjoy helping customers and a fast pace place to work you will enjoy working here, Pay can be pretty good, benefits are pretty good.

ConsConstant negative feed back never tell employees good things all they do is focus on negative. I have never worked for a company that favors certain employees over others from upper management. Lets talk about upper management very unprofessional they talk about other employees in front of others.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and act like professionals and start treating employees all the same before it gets you in trouble and keep your opinions about other people to yourself.

Turn and burn.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time

Pros: Good health benefits and good salary for managers. Cons: A ton of hours (average about 50), very physical, managers expected… Advice to Senior Management: Please and thank you go a long way. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working here should be your last resort.

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some very nice people who work there to… Cons: First the facts: -New associates start at incredibly low wages and will work few hours. To put this in perspective, the mean hourly wage for… Advice to Senior Management: Quit. Baring that, at least pretend to treat your employees with a modicum of respect and dignity.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Steve Temares. All reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees.