There are newer employer reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

A good employer

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company is still run on good principles. They do not have a minimum sale number and seems to me to be the only retailer out there that is still not numbers based. The managers are good and mostly competent and the people I worked with were honest and in general happy.

Cons

The only real cons to working at the my location I had were if you didn't fit in very well, then you became slightly ailenated. But I think that would happen no matter where you were working.

Focus a little more on working with each other rather than turning it into a manager brawl.

832 Other Employee Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond (View Most Recent)

Good College Job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They can work with a flexible work schedule. The associate job is fairly easy- no super brain function necessary. Good job for college students or part time for Moms.

Cons

CRAZY at Christmas. As you move up the ladder, they expect a lot, but don't pay particularly well. They play games with management- moving them around at will.

Loyalty to management is difficult when managers are moved from store to store regularly.

Pendergrass Ecomm distribution center is a terrible place to work

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Pendergrass, GA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Pendergrass, GA

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice facility and equipment...nothing else

Cons

Low pay (30% below the industry standard), poor training of employees, unprofessional managers, no advancement, false promises to keep good employees, dangerous work enviroment, sexual harassment from managers, no respect from HR, total lack of direction from upper management. Racial bias in hiring for management positions.

Reward good employees, post all availiable jobs and pay (be more transparent), change the flirting atmosphere, replace bad managers, HR needs to treat workers with dignity. Hire skilled workers to operate equipment safely. Address safety issues.

There are newer employer reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond