Bed Bath & Beyond
www.bedbathandbeyond.com Union, NJ 5000+ Employees

Very nice

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

ProsFriendly people, great training, Love the discount, and like that i am able to become very knowledgeable about the products so if someone asks i can give them appropriate information.

ConsIsn't a specific set wage, so it's confusing wondering if hmm are people who work not as hard as me getting paid more. Knowing more information like having a specific choice every other weekend, and knowing more of when i will be scheduled before it comes out.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpecific starting wage, with opportunity to advance with how job performance is.

Fast Paced, Customer Oriented, Room for Career Growth

Supervisor of Customer Service & Gift Registry (Former Employee)
    Orem, UT

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You always have something to do, you're constantly meeting new people, at your yearly or bi-annual employee review they ask you what your goals are:… Cons: You always have something to do, you're constantly meeting new… Advice to Senior Management: Give better pay raises. Most hourly employees don't know how to negotiate effectively. If… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

BB&B

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great customer service. Never say no Cons: Hard to get full time with benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Take care of those who take care of you. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Steve Temares. All reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees.