Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

Holds on to the money, can't hold onto the employees.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Aiea, HI

ProsFull time employees get benefits of dental, medical, 401K, vacation and sick pay. Full timers also get around 35 hours per week. Employees get moved around the store to learn every department.

ConsPay scale is very low, they are a tight company. Even full time is not paid well and several leave to find higher paying jobs just to make ends meet.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise the pay scale and you will not lose so many good employees who have no other choice but to seek out higher pay elsewhere to make ends meet for themselves and their families.

Very nice

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Madison, WI

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly people, great training, Love the discount, and like that i am able to become… Cons: Isn't a specific set wage, so it's confusing wondering if hmm are people who work not as hard as me getting paid more. … Advice to Senior Management: Specific starting wage, with opportunity to advance with how job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast Paced, Customer Oriented, Room for Career Growth

Supervisor of Customer Service & Gift Registry (Former Employee) Orem, UT

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You always have something to do, you're constantly meeting new people, at your yearly or bi-annual employee review they ask you what your goals are:… Cons: You always have something to do, you're constantly meeting new… Advice to Senior Management: Give better pay raises. Most hourly employees don't know how to negotiate effectively. If… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!