Bed Bath & Beyond
www.bedbathandbeyond.com Union, NJ 5000+ Employees

Fine place to work, decent managers.

Associate (Former Employee)
Morgantown, WV

ProsClear, consistent job requirements and methods to achieve them, nice coworkers, achievable standards. There is a system in place for learning more about each section of the store and an easy-to-understand rubric for employee standards. Great discount programs.

ConsIt's menial labor, glorified. You will be able to fold towels perfectly in your sleep after a few months. My feet hurt every day and I felt myself getting dumber with every shift. If you work hard side you will learn a lot about appliances, though.

Poorly ran ,glorified stock job, you don't need that gym membership anymore

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time

Pros: associates are friendly that is about the only pro Cons: Most unorganized place I have ever worked , treated like children having to ask to use the bathroom . management schedules themselves for 50 hours… Advice to Senior Management: You can't keep good associates if you don't give them hours . Stop ordering so much stuff . there is no need to have 500… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Really bad. Not a place to build Teamwork.

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Merchants at heart. They are an old school retailer. Store Managers… Cons: Company seems to thrive on turnover. Very little attention paid… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Steve Temares. All reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees.