There are newer employer reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Friendly Coworkers

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Cashier in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than a year

Pros

I work with very nice people. The customers are generally pleasant (there's a few crankies). It's a pretty easy job once you learn it.

Cons

You do get some pretty cranky customers once in awhile. It's a little bit annoying when customers expect you to know absolutely everything...from directions to what other stores are around to where every single product is located.

We (the cashiers) have off days sometimes too. It'd be nice if you weren't so hard on us sometimes.

800 Other Employee Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond (View Most Recent)

Good, not great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Goleta, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time

Pros

Fun co-workers, fast paced, never a dull moment. Flexible scheduling helps out alot if you're in college. Learn a lot of useful info.

Cons

The managers that are hired can be pretty questionable; some don't deserve to be handed power over more competent floor people, but that's indicative of how things are run for the company. Also, the customer base depends largely on the demographics so be aware of the neighborhood you're in before you choose to work there.

Train and treat your managers well so they won't keep leaving for other companies!

Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Moscow, ID
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Moscow, ID

I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond part-time for more than a year

Pros

The work was pretty easy. When I first started working for the company, employees didnt receive any benefits so the main benefit was being able to request days off as long as you did it early enough.

Cons

The company has started to care less about the customers. The customers started changing the rules on how they could accept coupons just to be more frugal.

I would return to your previous commitment to customer service.

There are newer employer reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!