Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com

Good Company,

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

Pros

Pay is OK, not the best not the worst.
Nice merchandise in store.
Clean stores, Nothing fancy.

Cons

No support from management.
Long hours.
Lots of heavy lifting and work on Ladders.
No room for advancement.

If you are going to train associates on the company culture, All Management should follow the culture.

Other reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Went from ok to the most terrible experience I have ever had!!!

Pros

Customer Service and Employee Discount

Cons

Management wants you to do they're work while they sit around and gossip all day. The management can't even get along with one another very disrespectful.. That's why they treat the employees like crap.. The store manager has a serious problem... She yells at everyone nothing is never right. They over work the part and full time associates to the max... Basically your being over worked and under paid. Nothing is never right...The raises suck they might as well hand me the 20 cent in my hand what the hell can that do for me.. Everyday I walk into that place I be counting down the time for me to go home.. Did I mention there is no room for advancement.. They rather hire someone for the outside that don't know nothing at all.. All the managers and full time employees are leaving because the management done went down hill

Listen to the employes and stop talking maybe you will learn something

A great place to learn and work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Austin, TX

Pros

Lots of training classes. Relaxed policy about being late. Easy to trade shifts with people. Great discounts on items.

Cons

The company does not trust employees. Customers are always right, even when they are very wrong and mean to you. The raises are not that great at all.

Give raises that actually make people want to be better workers. The difference in pay raises between a really good worker and a poor worker is not very much at all. Also putting more stock into your employees and not just blaming them for not doing good customer service when a customer gets angry. Sometimes the customer is inconsolable.

There are newer employer reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!