Beechcraft
www.beechcraft.com Wichita, KS 5000+ Employees

Good experience, with constant ups and downs

Wichita, KS

ProsGreat travel and excitement with the right department. Headquarters in a great city (Wichita). Good compensation for certain positions. Great people to work with.

ConsCannot keep management staff for more than a couple years. Always changing supervisors who come in and try to repeat what previous managers have tried to do. Union work force is so counter-productive.

Fun environment to work in, despite being financially troubled I see hope....

Project Engineer Intern (Former Employee)
    Wichita, KS

I worked at Beechcraft part-time for less than a year

Pros: Extremely flexible schedule, good culture and values, good pay for an intern,… Cons: Financially troubled company going through huge transition, upper management cannot seem to… Advice to Senior Management: You guys can do it, just gotta pull through, HBC… More

Hawker service center

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Beechcraft full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are some good workers on the floor. Benefits are… Cons: The good old boy system is alive and thriving. Over the years it has steadily gotten worse. Lack of management and fair chance to better… Advice to Senior Management: Start over.....meaning get rid of what is there and bring in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Beechcraft.

Worked for Beechcraft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beechcraft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Beechcraft CEO Bill Boisture. All reviews posted anonymously by Beechcraft employees.